Leather Backpack - Nomad
Leather Backpack - Nomad
The Nomad Backpack is an ultra-minimal backpack showing how traditional craft can be used to create sleek modern design. The draw string closure and squared flap results in a structured yet relaxed look that perfectly complements the luxurious British leather and the contrasting coloured lining of the leather flap lining adds a flash of colour.
This bag is both stylish and practical – the generous space inside means you can carry both work and recreational items, including a small laptop (13inch), tablet, book, purse/wallet, make up bag, and gym kit, and the shoulder straps can be adjusted for a comfortable fit. The backpack can be customised to add a zip pocket inside (please select option from menu).
An eye-catching minimalist backpack.
- Strap length 24 inches adjustable
- 14 inches height, 9.5 inches width, 4 inches depth
- Bespoke – Can be customised to your size requirements (price on request)
Colour/style options and availability:
- Navy with turquoise lining, original (no pocket) - Currently out of stock.
- Navy with turquoise lining, inside zip pocket - Currently out of stock.
- Navy with turquoise lining, zip closure instead of drawstring - Currently out of stock.
- Navy with turquoise lining, zip closure and inside pocket - Currently out of stock.
- Black with turquoise lining, original (no pocket) - Currently out of stock.
- Black with turquoise lining, inside zip pocket - In stock and available for immediate shipping.
- Black with turquoise lining, zip closure instead of drawstring - Currently out of stock.
- Black with turquoise lining, zip closure and inside pocket - Currently out of stock.
- A-grade leather hand finished in Northampton, UK. This leather is produced by a traditional and environmentally sustainable process of vegetable tanning, using natural products such as bark to transform hide into leather.
- YKK zip for internal pocket.
- Polished gold magnetic clasp for flap closure.
- Can be used in all weather conditions – the beauty of natural leather is that it will develop a patina (sheen) and darken over time when exposed to water and contact with skin oils.
- Avoid spilling coloured liquids on the leather.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use and avoid extended periods of sunlight exposure.
- Conditioning occasionally will help protect the leather and retain moisture to avoid drying or cracking.
CARV custom service - Love this bag but want it a little different (colour, fabric, size, strap length, pockets etc)? Just in get in touch here and we will be happy to help shape your perfect bag.
FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS