Pioneer Leather Backpack
Pioneer Leather Backpack
The Pioneer leather backpack is a real head turner, blending minimal form with artisan craftsmanship and showcasing what can be achieved with highly skilled hand production. The structured boxy style and asymmetric flap cut a unique silhouette and perfectly complement the richness of the traditional leather.
This backpack is both stylish and practical – it is sized to carry and protect a 13 inch laptop and is a comfortable fit with adjustable shoulder straps. The bag transforms into a cool briefcase when carried by the top handle and the Italian gold polished feet provide protection when free standing. The contrasting leather lining adds a flash of colour inside and extra protection for your laptop, and there is plenty of storage space including a zip pocket.
A truly unique and practical backpack that will last a lifetime.
- Strap length 24 inches adjustable.
- Original size – 14 inches height, 10 inches width (across back), 2.5 inches depth.
- Maxi version – 14 inches height, 11 inches width (across back), 3.75 inches depth.
- Bespoke – Customised to fit your specific laptop dimensions.
- Tan with orangey tan lining - Made to order, please allow 2-3 weeks production time.
- Grey with turquoise lining - Original version in stock and available for immediate dispatch.
- Black with turquoise lining - Currently out of stock.
- Racing green with green lining - Made to order, please allow 2-3 weeks production time.
- A-grade leather hand finished in Northampton, UK. This leather is produced by a traditional and environmentally sustainable process of vegetable tanning, using natural products such as bark to transform hide into leather.
- Polished gold Italian feet.
- YKK zip for internal pocket.
- Polished gold magnetic clasps for flap closure.
- Can be used in all weather conditions – the beauty of natural matt leather is that it will develop a patina (sheen) and darken over time when exposed to water and contact with skin oils.
- Avoid spilling coloured liquids on the leather.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use and avoid extended periods of sunlight exposure.
- Conditioning occasionally will help protect the leather and retain moisture to avoid drying or cracking.
CARV custom service - Love this bag but want it a little different (colour, fabric, size, strap length, pockets etc)? Just in get in touch here and we will be happy to help shape your perfect bag.
FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS